Friday, September 23, 2011

One of my new loves (pretty sure I mentioned this already) is couponing! Seriously...I'm obsessed. Between WalMart and Dillons last night, I got close to $300 in merchandise for about $32. It's so. Much. Fun!!! I would highly encourage starting yourself! But I'm going to have to start couponing for someone else...even though I'm getting these things super cheap, I have got to stop spending money! Time to focus on the looong (and ever growing!) list of projects I have in mind.

Speaking of which:

I'm in the midst of a new crafty project, but came to a standstill when I ran out of paint. I was having so much fun, too! Lesson learned...too much is better than not enough! So I'll post pics of that when I finally get it all done. Keep your fingers crossed that it turns out like I have it pictured in my head! So now my last option is to clean. And let me tell you how appealing -that- sounds!!

So anyway...my day was spent in my mom's first grade classroom. Those kids are so funny sometimes! I haven't spent much time there this year, so not all the kids know me. One of the boys walked in today, looked at me rather skeptically and said, "Are you -supposed- to be here?" He then went on to grill me further to make sure I was an appropriate addition to their classroom. I couldn't help but laugh!

Tonight I got to go to one of my very favorite places. The Loony Bin Comedy Club here in Wichita has ladies' night every Thursday. Ladies get in free! A good friend and I used to go every week...it was our standing Thursday night date. I love love love planning, so the consistency was great, plus it's just so much darned fun! Tonight was Caroline Picard, the "Cajun Queen." The woman has no filter, and is absolutely hilarious! I would highly recommend checking her out here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment