Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello Blogging World!

I've decided to join the blogging world. Lord help us all! I just keep finding all these wonderful blogs I'm dying to keep track of, and my bookmarks are overflowing. So I caved.

The last week or so has been pretty rough. And when I'm stressed or upset or worried, I tend to find new projects and throw myself into them. This time it's couponing and crafting. Omg, I'm obsessed!! I can't decide which I like more! Seriously. My new problem, however, is that I'm blowing all this money I've saved on new craft projects. It's a vicious cycle. There are worse things though...I've finished a good portion of my Christmas shopping for roughly a third of what I would normally spend. And I like these things a whole lot better than my normal store-bought items. Granted, they're going to cost me a heck of a lot of time, but my loved ones are worth it, right? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment