Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random

Today is a day of random. Forgive me now.

You've been warned.

1. Little snippet of random from a FB conversation earlier today

Friend S: I get off at 8:30 and don't have to work tomorrow.
Me: I kinda want to see a movie.
I think.
Or go to dinner.
Or go to the zoo. (**Note: The zoo was definitely closed by this time**)
Or something.
I really don't know.
In case you couldn't tell.
*Pause*
Although I -do- know I'm hungry.
Ha! I made a decision!
S: Food!
Me: Oh no. We didn't get that far. We decided I was hungry. The end.

I then apologized for my weird sense of humor and we moved on.

2. I feel it's time I introduced you to my baby. He's 9 months old and a total pain in my rear. But I love him to pieces!

This...is Beau.

On my couch. And my sweatshirt.

He thinks he's a lapdog. Or a person.

That's probably more accurate.


This is his perch in the back seat of my car. He would prefer the front seat, but he no longer fits. Hasn't for several months now.

 He's a boxer/Great Dane mix. He was supposed to be boxer & lab, but his body says otherwise! But we love him anyway.

3. Quite possibly the most random of all...

....my living room ceiling.

Side note: I don't know what the weird shadow thing is...it's not on my ceiling...maybe on my camera??

Anyway. I -hate- popcorn ceilings!! With a passion.

I'm not sure from where this hatred stems. I love popcorn! It's a food group for me! But I positively detest popcorn ceilings. Which is why I can't wait until I own my home and can get rid of such abominations for all eternity. Can. Not. Wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment