Thursday, January 26, 2012

Who Needs Good Grades?!?

I like school, even if I don't like this instructor. This is necessary for me to attain my degree. I -will- make it through this. << My mantra for the day.

Week 2 of this dang theatre class and I've already had it with this instructor. I've been emailing her since Monday (the first day our new assignments were available) and still have not gotten an answer about how to complete our homework! There are no instructions, only dropboxes for the assignments. No organization to the course whatsoever. I'm sorry. I may be pretty darn intelligent, but I still can't read minds. I'm working on it, though. Just for her.

However! She -has- cleverly named each assignment like it's a scene from a play (Act I, Scene I; Act I, Scene II...you get the picture). SO glad we got that on there. I never would have known what to do with such mundane titles as "Week 1"!

I'm trying to take a deep breath and put on my patient pants. Pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment