Sunday, December 18, 2011

Busy busy bee

Next semester is gonna get ca-razy in this place! Working full-time, school full-time, tutoring, and volunteering...while still trying to squeeze in sleep and a bit of a social life. I'll be taking American Lit, British Lit, Developmental Psych, and Intro to Theatre Arts (thank you degree change!), so 12 hours total. I'll tutor two days a week; volunteer at the Safehouse about once every week or two; work five days a week; take nine hours of online classes; and have one class on Thursday nights in Andover. I don't anticipate a heck of a lot of free time. But as much as I sound displeased, I'm actually really excited about it! I love to be busy. It defines me. And I want this school business finished. Like yesterday. So busy will become my middle name, and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment