Saturday, March 31, 2012

Life

Life has been--to say the least--hectic lately. From about 6:00 a.m. until 6:00 or 8:00 p.m.--depending on the night--I'm on the go pretty much non-stop between work, tutoring, volunteering, and errands on a normal day. Then homework until I fall asleep, usually. I love being busy, and I know everything is necessary and worth it for where I want to be in life. Sometimes, though, the process overwhelms me.

Last week I was able to take a very much-needed calming breath, as school and work's Spring Break schedules fortunately coincided. I was definitely still busy, but much less than normal. I love how things work out--just when I think I can't take any more, some kind of break comes in to save the day. I firmly believe this is why we have weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment